Saturday, May 10, 2014

What is a trendy, small-ish backpack for school use?




Matthew


My backpack is getting old for me and i want to buy a new one, i'm not to sure what kind to buy. I want a small-ish that is trendy for high schoolers in the Sydney area.


Answer
For girls a Roxy Bag
For a boy a Quicksilver Bag, Trespass, Regatta,

Teenage backpacks for back to school?




xmoveonhun


I was going to get a cute Juicy Couture one for $60, but it sold out -.-

I cannot for the life of me find cute backpacks for teen girls online. Can you helpp? (No LL Bean or PB Teen pleasee)

Thanks!:)



Answer
Hi:) I had a Juicy backpack last year. Don't get one. If you're bringing it to school, that might not be a good idea, becuse Juicy isn't meant for heavy duty use. They rip! Mine did.

Ebay/Google these stores and brand backpacks:

Delias
Vera Bradley (get the laptop bag for this one. The regular backpack is TINY!)
PacSun
Roxy
Volcom
QuickSilver
Buckle
Vans
Hot Topic
Sanrio (If you like Hello Kitty.)
Abercrombie & Fitch (These are rare, but if you can get your hands on one, it'll be cute!)
Victoria's Secret PINK

Hope I helpedâ¥




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a trendy, small-ish backpack for school use?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment