Thursday, May 8, 2014

Backpack leashes for kids?




Hailey Ric


What is your thought on those? Are they cruel or useful?

My twins(who are 15 months old and have been walking since 7 months!) have them.

Mikey has a monkey
And Xavier has a puppy dog.

Now if you are a parent of twins, you know that it's hard to go anywhere while holding both of their hands and at 15 months they would rather walk then ride in a stroller.

Also, when you hold their hand, their arm is up pretty high and it's bound to start hurting their arm. So what do you think about them?
Just because the kids know not to run off doesn't mean someone wont decide to take the child. There are some sick people out there that will just snatch a kid up. I have 7 children! Ages 15, 10, 7, 4, the twins 15 months and a 1 month old. I don't have the kind of peace of mind parents of 1 or 2 children have.

Also, it gives the kids some freedom. Not a lot. But enough. Obviously you don't pull them around on a leash like a dog.



Answer
I have no problem with them. I have 4, soon to be 5 young kids, so I know what it's like to have a bunch of toddlers running around. You want to give them some freedom, but you don't want them to run into the street or get lost. My 4-year-old daughter has one, and it works well because sometimes she'll want to walk/run at her own pace, so it ensures that she can do that without getting into trouble.

:)

Webkinz Are For Younger Kids?? Right?




Elizabeth


My Younger Niece Is turning 12 years old and Is Practically ADDICTED to Webkinz. I understand how they are cute and everything and how you might want to collect them and everything, but She told me that she goes on to her account EVERY DAY! And my Sister (Or her Mom) said she is allowed to go onto other websites, but will go onto Webkinz Mostly all Day. My Oldest Daughter who's 2 Has a Webkinz Jr. Account, Which I can Understand, But I honestly think Webkinz were meant for Kids under 10. Shes starting Middle school and her mom is also worried she'll be bullied too because of all of the Accessories she carried in her backpack & folder in the 5th grade. I'm a little worried, too. She's Really Sensitive! Does anyone else think Webkinz are only OK for kids under 10? Maybe 11?


Answer
Gaw~ I used to love Webkinz.
Although Webkinz is a game aimed towards younger children, many "tweens" and teens will play it, the same way they wear Dora the Explorer backpacks and watch Blue's Clues.
In some places, it's quite common to like things that kids like. Where I live, it's considered silly, cute, and actually somewhat cool.

TL;DR: Although Webkinz is FOR younger kids, it's not limited to just that age group.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Backpack leashes for kids?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment