Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What's a fashionable school bag these days?

where to buy school bags for kids
 on bag for you especially when you are preparing for the coming school ...
where to buy school bags for kids image



c


I've spent the whole day trying to find a good school bag, but it seemed the only ones available were either too young, or too old (I'm 16)
And I don't want to be like one of those lame scene kids who have Barbie bags, nor do I want to have a bag that has obnoxious surf slander all over it (I live in Australia).
So what's a fashionable bag, and where can I get it?



Answer
I am 16 too and I am from Australia too LOL. I also spent the whole day looking for a fashionable school bag. I ended up buying a billabong bag, it was about $60.00, but it has a simple design, but still looks cool. If I were you I would just buy like a billabong or roxy bag and just keep with a simple design, nothing to over the top

Where can i buy wholesale kids back to school supplies?




labelle


I need to buy wholesale quantities of back to school items.....backpacks, lunch bags, water bottles, school supplies etc for my sister in a foreign country for her new store. I have checked online and found lots of chinese companies but i'm quite sceptical about them.
Does anyone (maybe from retail experience) know where i can buy such items from?



Answer
Try this site : http://BackToSchoolDeal.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a fashionable school bag these days?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 comment:

  1. I read blog thoroughly; it’s quite informative and well written post. You covered the topic very well. Thanks for sharing.
    kid Adventure

    ReplyDelete