Wednesday, October 16, 2013

What are some good jobs that would allow me to go backpacking, and have limited contact with other people?

best kids backpack for hiking
 on Marmoraria Brasita Ltda - Avenida Escola Polit�cnica, n� 97 A - Rio ...
best kids backpack for hiking image



Shinigami


Something I could start doing after 2 years training in community college or even work my way up from the bottom if I got hired right now, or something I could do after taking a NOLS course? Studying animals, plants, trees, rocks, trail maintenance? Where do I begin? I can't work with the public or any sort of policing/rangering isn't my style, nor anything more dangerous than hiking/backpacking. I can't teach kids or give speeches. I could write reports, make observations, do hard work, but not Sherpa style, and no internships or volunteering which are against my philosophy. Have I whittled it down to nothing?
My philosophy is that I get paid for my efforts in life.
Yeah, not even a clue. I don't even know where to begin?



Answer
I know theres places in the Smokey Mountains like around Ober Gatlinburg that will pay you about 200,000 a year to live in a cabin on the mountain to just...well watch the mountain lol...but you pretty much have to stay there...thats about all I know though...don't know many details about it or how to go about getting hired...I know if they could run dsl/cable out there I might do it lol

Backpacking and abandoned and haunted and odd and strange places in Hew Hampshire?




April Gibs


I am looking for off trail hikes and other trips in New Hampshire. Abandoned hospitals, prisons, trails, rail roads, bridges, tunnels, schools, etc in New Hampshire. Warm springs and springs. Places to backpack, long day hikes, snow shoeing, cross country skiing, etc. Can any one help me out?


Answer
uh oh. OMG I just watched a horror movie last night about some people who went hiking in the winter and got lost then found this old mental, hospital and went inside to keep from freezing.

Only there were some cannibals living in the building and they caught the stupid horney guy that was with them. And the insane inbred hill billy crazies living there started eating them, so watch out! Bring a dog along to bark. Wake up if someone is about to cut off your head with a machete. Do that, and you will be fine. In fact, bring a camera along and make your own Blair Witch style home movie!

I recommend you go to that hotel they used in Stephen King's "The Shining" movie, but bring a bunch of pre-charged cell phone batteries and an m 16 semi automatic rifle with you. And leave behind the kid who writes redrum (murder backward) on the bathroom wall in blood.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good jobs that would allow me to go backpacking, and have limited contact with other people?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment