Thursday, October 17, 2013

What would you think if a high school kid had a roller backpack? ?

backpacks for high school kids
 on Soccer.com Free Nike Backpack Offer
backpacks for high school kids image



themasta


I was just wondering cuz i heard that some kids in high school have roller back packs.


Answer
When I was in middle school they were banned because a teacher tripped and fell over a roller and like broke her wrist. Roller backpacks were cool for like 2 seconds in the 90's. Do not get one. especially if your just starting high school.

What supplies do you take on teh first day of high school?




Nicole


Any tips for high school? I know you take a notebook and pen, but do you take a calculator? What about a graphing calculator? And how do you handle high school? Anyone have tips on how to manage time? What about studying strategies? I'm so scared!
I know I need a graphing calculator because my eighth grade teacher told us we would need it and I am taking Alg 2/Trig. Also I am taking all honors (Math, English and Biology) so any tips on how to handle these classes?
I'm just scared in general! I've heard about the high competition at my high school and I'm afraid I would be able to stay in the top 5%. And when do grades start to count? I've heard that ninth grade biology conts for everything and ninth grade onwards counts for private schools. And is it tenth grade up for the UC schools (University of California)



Answer
Wow, sweetie! First take a deep breath and try to relax.

Yes, take a notebook, pens, and pencils in a backpack or bookbag (I think they are calling them "messenger bags" now). No, you do not need a calculator or anything like that on the first day. A lot of teachers will have specific requirements for the supplies they want you to have, so you'll probably have to shop after school begins anyway.

DO bring a hairbrush, perfume/cologne and any makeup you might wear so that you can freshen up at some point during the day.

Wear something that you absolutely feel great in, and comfortable shoes! Bring money for lunch or a beverage.

As for handling High School, you handle it just like anything else ... one day at a time. You'll get used to things pretty quickly.

Managing time ... my biggest piece of advice is to NOT procrastinate at all. If you know you have an assignment due, don't wait till the last minute to do it. You'll only end up stressing yourself out and your work will show it.

Everyone studies differently. Definitely have a neat space in a quiet room ... some soft classical music might be nice. Have a beverage to keep refreshed. Do not watch TV, talk on the phone, or listen to popular music while studying. All of these things will just distract you. Also, make sure you have plenty of light ... a lack of light will make you and your eyes tired and can lead to a feeling of depression.

Everyone feels scared going into high school, even the most popular kids. So, just remind yourself that everyone is scared, just like you. Then, raise your head up, make eye contact with others, and be friendly. Once you get used to this, you can handle anything with ease.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What would you think if a high school kid had a roller backpack? ?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment