Thursday, September 26, 2013

What type of little mini bag/purse can I bring to school?

designer school bags for kids
 on In The Country Where Nothing Happens - Garinet - Love Can Seriously ...
designer school bags for kids image
Q. I heard girls bring little purses. Should I bring my louis vuitton purse? Since its real, what will people think of me ? I'm pretty rich so I have a ton of wallets, purses, etc. I'm going to the 8th grade and I've always been a private schooler so I never got to bring this stuff to school. Any advice? Pictures would be a plus. Thanks.


Answer
I am in private school too and have never even set foot inside a public school. I am also going into 8th grade (:

Just continue to bring your regular purses. I would probably bring a Coach or Dooney & Bourke purse the first day because those are less expensive than a Louis Vuitton.

If you are labeled as a "rich b*tch" (thats what the public schoolers call us around my area), just relax: It's not the end of the world, just make it clear that you are NO b*tch.

I would bring a Coach Tote than a Juicy Couture Purse or a D&B Purse. Keep the Chanel, LV, Gucci, and Prada until you have seen what other girls bring to school. Just like I wouldn't wear Miss Sixty's, Sevens, True Religion, Dolce & Gabanna, DKNY, or Rock & Republic jeans until you knew what other girls wore.

Good Luck (:
-Catherine

p.s. Some other advice: Don't make a big deal that you have designer names because a lot of kids probably do (at least they do at my school, even though it is all-girls private), and people will hate you if you brag.

Why do people laugh at people who wear designer clothes?




Taraaa(<3)


I don't wear designer clothes often, but whenever I do, people ridicule me and whisper as I walk by. Once, I wore a Juicy Couture t-shirt to school, and kids teased me. I saw some questions about designer bags, and people were being pretty harsh.

My question is: why do people laugh at that kind of thing?
Sorry, I asked another question like this earlier.



Answer
everyone has their own opinion when it comes to design. fashion especially seems to lend itself to these love/hate reactions. this may be because fashion is widely considered personal for many people, moreso than other facets of design.

it seems like a lot of people feel free to judge designer clothing so harshly because they see its popularity as a lazy way to be fashionable, which is true in some ways. others are simply upset by the high prices and the overuse of logos/initials/etc. designer products also get a bad reputation because of all of the poorly-made fakes out there.

my personal opinion is that there is nothing really wrong with designer clothing. it is popular for a reason. however, no one should judge an item, positively or negatively, based solely on who made it. if your Juicy shirt just says "Juicy Couture" on it, people may have been teasing you because you seemed like a walking advertisement. but if it fits well, is a nice color, and has interesting graphics rather than just the brand name, then they have no reason to judge.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of little mini bag/purse can I bring to school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment