Friday, September 27, 2013

Why do the neighbor's cats throw their litter at me?

best backpacks for kids for school
 on ... Bros Scooby Doo Luggage School Kid Size Rolling Backpack New | eBay
best backpacks for kids for school image



i-love-oli


Everytime I walk by my neighbor's house, their 3 cats throw balls of kitty litter at me. It gets stuck in my hair and in my backpack, and kids at school have started to call me names like "Poop Head". It is so destressing. What should I do?


Answer
poor little poop head...lol... OK... next time you walk by bring some ammunition of your own... water balloons would work great as would a water gun... but if would like to make peace with these naughty kitty's.... smear catnip all over yourself and let them mew over you instead..... ( personally I would go with the water balloons)...Lol...

What backpack do i use for my freshman year of highschool?




Nikkie


im going into my freshman yaer and i dont know what kind of backpack the kids use like regular ones or the cute sholder ones that u get from like hollister ? what do most people (girls) use ? :)


Answer
well, I'm going into my junior year of high school and most people use those expensive Dakine backpacks, it really depends on your budget Some girls just use on of those oversize shoulder bags, but for the first week when you're getting all your books I recommend using a normal back pack after that use whatever(:


Good luck in High School!(:




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why do the neighbor's cats throw their litter at me?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment