Sunday, September 22, 2013

How do I start a charity?

when did kids start using backpacks for school
 on Residents enjoy Waterford parade - NewsandSentinel.com | News, Sports ...
when did kids start using backpacks for school image



That'sINTE


I want to start a foundation that gives donated backpacks to kids who are underprivledged and don't have enough money to buy one. How do I start it?


Answer
gather some friends up and just make a lemonade stand or something like that to raise a little money. also have family and friends contribute. after you have raised some money talk to the principles of schools with lower-class children attending about using the money you raised to buy backpacks and school supplies to give to the kids.

it is very sweet you want to do this! GOOD LUCK!

How do I not get caught selling candy at my school?




Awsomeo


I want to start selling candy at my school to make a couple extra bucks. But how do I not get caught? Like where do i hide them? I can't do it in my locker because there is a teacher right next to my locker and will instantly find out. So where else can I sell them?


Answer
Just keep them in your backpack all the time until you sell. I sold gum when I was in school and did great until someone dimed on me. I use to sell at lunchtime all the time and sometimes between classes. I think you can get around the rules if you get paid online and deliver the candy in school. Get the candy at the dollar store for a good deal or at WAL-mart. Try not to get greedy to stay under their radar. Also try the bus on the way to school. Drivers could care less as long as the bus isn't moving. Don't deal with change.

I made better money when I started wholeselling to the other candy sellers in the school. I got the candy really cheap and sold it to them for less than they could buy it. Then I was selling 10 five packs a day of gum and making as much as the sellers were making with their profit.

I think kids should be able to sell stuff in school anyway. I learned a hell of a lot about small business doing it. They let the kids sell the overpriced candy bars to raise money for field trips and the school only gets about a quarter for each sale.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I start a charity?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 comment: