Wednesday, September 25, 2013

For a 6 year old bday party, do you have to have lunch at a 1pm party or is cake and chips ok?

back to school goodie bags for kids
 on Canvey Island Archive | History | The Great Flood | Canvey Floods 1953 ...
back to school goodie bags for kids image



xtra9009


we're inviting 15-25 school kids (not sure yet).
My MIL is saying I have to give a lunch too- if yes, do I have to have lunch for the parents too?
I am having a science show and renting a place (plus the decorations and goodie bags) so this would REALLY up the cost.

Thanks.



Answer
For a party for adults, I would assume that lunch would be served. Just put "chips and cake will be served" or "cake will be served" in small print somewhere on the invite, and you'll be fine. Kids that young tend to eat earlier anyway.

Can someone help me choose Party Themes and Ideas?




LiJDivine


I'm 16 years old. And I've asked my mother if I could have a small "Party Like" celebration in March on the 9th or 10th. Well, she also said that she couldn't not spend no more than $30. I understand that. The only people that are gonna be there is,

~My 9 year old Niece
~My 11 year old Nephew
~My 6 year old Nephew
~My 16 year old Best Friend.

Now my best friend and I are Juniors in High School. We've been friends since little kids. I just wanted my niece and my best friend to have girly type fun. But I didn't want to leave the boys out. SO my questions are...

1)What is a Good Party Theme or something fun we can all have together?
2)What are some good food ideas or Drinks treats or something that we can get?
3)What are some good Crafts we can make?(Something Using Construction Paper and glue or something.)
4)What are some good ideas for Mature Goodie Bags or little Take Home Bags?

Also, what is it called when you wrap up tissue paper and wrap it like a cone.
And you add small things or candy inside. And you wrap the top w/ a bow.

Please remeber that I can only spend between $25-$30
How should I make the Invitations?
I'm only doing this so I can cheer up my mother. She's been sick but she's getting plenty of rest. She'll be good as new in the morning.



Answer
1)mabe a chartoon theme like micky mouse or wennie the pooh
2) just do a small buffet with crisps cakes and sausage rolls n things like dat
3)try finding oregami instructions on da web and make hand made invotations
4)the oregami u make n some chocolates




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: For a 6 year old bday party, do you have to have lunch at a 1pm party or is cake and chips ok?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment