Monday, February 17, 2014

Dream about saving a little boy?




It's Leah!


In my dream I was at some sort of school (maybe a college or university) and there was an attack at the school. Students and families were trying to escape and we were running up the staircase to escape the danger.
Then I see a little blonde boy who is no more than four years old, who is being pushed around and abused by his family. So I pick him up, carry him in my arms and decide to take care of him. His family didn't try to stop me.
My friends and I finally escape the building and we go to the nearest subway station. On the way to buy the tickets for the little boy, some money falls out of my bag and gets suck under someone's shoe.
I try to get the person's attention but she kept walking away. Luckly I still had plenty of money to buy the boy a ticket for the subway.
When I return to buy the ticket for the little boy, one of the workers at the station returns the little boy to me (he found him sleeping somewhere when I was running after my money) so I take the boy back in my arms and we all manage to escape.

What does this mean?



Answer
Are you trying to figure out a way to pay for schooling? Do you have plans to attend college but are unsure of how to afford it?
The little boy probably represents the possibility of a new life at school. You see your dream as being in jeopardy because of a shortage of money or an inability of your family to help you out financially. Although it is an uphill battle (climbing the staircase), you have managed to accumulate some "savings".
The journey toward school (subway station) is threatened because of someone unwittingly costing you some money. Although the hit to your finances was a minor setback (money stepped on by woman) you can still manage the cost (tuition, books, etc). Although you may have been unaware of what was going on (the little boy sleeping) it was brought to your attention and your plan is seeming to work out (managing to escape).

i bought a boys converse bag?




Jack


i buyed a boys converse bag for school blue one nice little but not too little so what should i put in it im a boy so what should a boy carry in a bag?


Answer
maybe some school supplies. i suggest a grammar book. i seen you're not to keen on that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Dream about saving a little boy?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment