Friday, February 21, 2014

*School Bags???!?!?!!*?




Lisa343225


Okay so I want like a bag/purse for school, to carry around my stuff. But I don't know what bag to get, or what brand ect. I can't afford anything too pricey. And I'm in high school.


Answer
i wud use ed hardy brands, pink, and american eagle! they are beyond cute and not too pricey except 4 mayb the edhardy 1 but its still not 2 bad

Do u like this school bag? 10 points?




Matthew


Hi I'm a 14 year old boy and wondering if this manbag would look good for school and also what position should i place the bag to the side or to my back left or right? 10 points good detailed answer. http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/prod_10701_10001_075010780360_-1


Answer
Yes. That bag is stylish among your age and many people have that type of bag but not the same brand, Fred Perry is better. You should just wear it over your left shoulder to your back. It depends for different people which side you hold your bag.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: *School Bags???!?!?!!*?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment