Monday, February 17, 2014

College girls: what do you carry at school?




tattoozgir


I'll start college in the fall, and I'll need something to carry my books in, but I want a cute/stylish way. Girls, do y'all use backpacks, messenger bags or what? Rolling backpacks?

Thanks!



Answer
In college I use tote purses. Stylish and Its the perfect size to fit notebooks, folders. But if your one of the girls that carry textbooks large and binders I say go for a cute backpack. And definitely not rolling backpacks, leave that in middle school.

Cute backpacks or messengers bags for college girls?




ecstasy


I need help finding a good bag for school. I want something cute but not too overly cute. Something simple would be fine too. I don't like tote bags because...they really won't hold any of my books or other things. I looked everywhere for bags and backpacks but I can't find anything! I'll buy anything under 100.

Any suggestions? :)



Answer
Jansport has soooo many kinds of backpacks! whether it be for a girly 14 year old, or a hiker. they have something for everyone. Also their backpacks last pretty long! my sister had a jansport for 2 years of high school she carried it around entirely full, in rain, 102 degree sunshine. and it was still in good condition when she changed it!
Jansport also carries Laptop bags, and luggage!

another Great brand is Dickie's or Volcom. I've never owned one, but they have nice designs!

However, your best bet would be jansport :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: College girls: what do you carry at school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment