Sunday, February 16, 2014

Good School bags for 7th grade?




PikachuLov


I wanted a hobo bag, but I can't find one that I like. I want something that can hold up A LOTT of weight, and space. I need one With pockets for Girl" nessaties (needs to zip) the price range is 45 dollars, Thanks you!
Umm links?



Answer
get a backpack they work the best... messenger bags and stuff can really mess up your back, especially if you carry a lot, plus they go out of style, plus backpacks have plenty of pockets for whatever you need :)
go to staples or walmart, they have cute colorful ones for cheap :)

How are public schools in california?




aloha


What's it like to be studying in a public school in cali?
This is my first time going to study in a public school and im not sure what to do.
Do we have to copy everything the teacher writes on the board? What kind of bag should i use? what do girls usually wear? Are there lots of asians and people from different countries ? (i love having foreign friends) I've never been to california and have been homeschooled my entire life. Please help? oh, and what do i do during lunch time? What if there's no space to sit and noone is willing to sit with me? Would i get bullied? I'm 5'3 , 15 years old, 65kg, i'm very awkward and shy.
Helpppp? Thanks. Ps. i'm not very smart either. ...oh, and what should i do in pe class? I TOTALLY SUCK AT SPORTS



Answer
Omg sounds a bunch like my school but I'm in 7th grade. My school, Sarah McGarvin Intermediate, is terrible and ugly, I hate that but since your in High School you won't need to worry about that!

California schools are quite bad since they're low on money so don't expect full attention from the teachers because they probably aren't paid enough.

You probably won't need to copy everything on the board but sometimes you might make graphic organizers, also keep your ears open because you teachers might say something you may have to copy down.
And by the way my teachers are really strict even though I'm in the 7th grade.

Do not use a messenger bag nor a roller, messenger bags are really heavy (it's ok if you have a block schedule or a locker (poorer schools don't), an alternating schedule ex. Day A ABCD blocks and Day B EDFG some of them vary), and roller backpack are considered uncool. You should buy a Jansport bookbag (backpack) I heard they are really good quality even though they don't look like it.

I'm sorry I can't help you on clothing. *middle school* *tomboy* I usually wear a t-shirt, skinny jeans, hoodie, and converse (Vans are popular too). Nothing too special.

*warning* this paragraph is only Asians because I am Asian and I don't know many people from other places. Sorry!
Most Asians live in Southern Cali with the exception of San Francisco.
It depends where you live to have a lot of Asians. Westminster (where I live) is crowded with Vietnamese people. Monterrey Park has a lot of Asians too, I heard it's considered a China Town but I see a lot of Vietnamese people there too. I heard Ceritos & Rowland Heights has a lot of Asians I don't know who though. Irvine has a ton! I don't go down to Irvine a lot though, but I know they're there!

Lunch time is the tough one. I would bring your a lunch to school (only on the first day) because the line may be really long. If you school is mainly outside like mine find a bench to sit at. And if it's inside just grab a chair as fast as you can!!! I would try to make new friends as fast as you can! Luckily I had a problem with my schedule at the beginning of the year and then I made friend in line.

Don't worry about bullying on your first day. Try to wear something that isn't sloppy or impressive because you might get called things. Keep thing clean and clear between people, tell people the truth. But secondary school has a lot of drama.

Best help I can give you on your first day would be stay calm.

You should start practicing your basketball, soccer, etc!
PE is an easy A. You don't need to be good at any sport, you just need to participate!
And we have Fitness Test at school, and gah!!! You'll hate them if you fail the test. It's really hard, I'm really good a sports but I still get below basics. I think only 9th grade has to do it (in high school) though. :P Also you might be one of the lucky schools who do Fitness Gram since it's a lot easier, but still harsh if your not good at sports. I'm not sure about this part so I'll try to fill in as much as I know. We run a mile at least 2 times a month (7th grade). We do fitness testing every quarter for the 4 quarters total.
If you want the fitness gram standardize chart here it is:
http://www.cde.ca.gov/ta/tg/pf/documents/healthfitzone09.pdf
I believe fitness gram is once a semester (we have 2 semesters) but that varies the school.

I'm soooo sorry that this is f'n long. btw don't stare at people when they swear xD lol I had people look at me before. It felt weird... xD lol




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Good School bags for 7th grade?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

1 comment:

  1. I was surfing net and fortunately came across this site and found very interesting stuff here. Its really fun to read. I enjoyed a lot. Thanks for sharing this wonderful information. best backpacks

    ReplyDelete