Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Malaysia, India or Thailand?




rubyxo


Ok, so Im doing this school project and have to make a show bag on a Asian country. Which one should I choose, India, Malaysia or Thailand and what are interesting ups and downs about them. Which one would you pick from appearance and interest?


Answer
india and malaysia are probably bigger, but Thailand has so much more to offer. Their unique culture is perfect for a report. From beautiful Phi Phi Island, to the Las Vegas style Patong and colourful market places, Thailand is an exciting and and marvelous place. I really suggest that you do a show bag on Thailand.

Good luck!

My friend is a target at school?







My parents moved and we ended up in a new city with a new High School. First day I met a really nice guy, and we became friends. But as soon as I started hanging out with him, I noticed things.
Students would bang on the windows when we were in the library, daring him to come out, several of them threating to attack him.

People throw things at him, and if he ever puts his school bag down kids grab it and hide it, or place it the rubbish bins. Iâve seen him take his bag out of the rubbish bin so many times it almost seems normal. We were talking to math once and a huge guy walked in front of us and just slammed into him a wall while his friends stood and laughed.


Iâve been targeted as well but not as much, just small things like throwing paper at the back of my head in class, locking me out of classes when the teachers leave the room and just the usual name talking, like deeming me crazy and whispering about me. But I donât get nearly as much as he does, and thatâs just for being his friend.


I didnât make any sense. He was nice, good looking and smart, a little bitter at times. I asked time what he thought the bullying was about and he put bluntly he thought most of it was just racism. I never have really thought of it that way before.
Sanjay âs parents are from India and came here when his mother was just a few months pregnant with him. Sure, both his parents were born outside of the country but my friend grew up in the same area all of the people in the school did. So I started looking around, nearly all students in this school are white, but surely in a Western modern school racism would not go that far?
So I watched more closely, listened to what people say. They refer to him as a dirty Mexican⦠which is stupid because his parents are Indian and none of his family have been to Mexico.
We can tried telling teachers but because itâs just us against what seems like the majority we are always made up as the bad guys, they make stuff up.


Iâve tried to help him but heâs just quit caring, and I think he may be really depressed. Iâm worried suicide might be on the cards, and as his best friend I donât know what to do. What can I do?
I donât get this racism, why? What can I do?



Answer
This school of yours doesnt happen to be in Australia right? Indians are KILLED almost everyday there, its always on the paper, India student found dead, classmates found guilty! and such stuffs all the time, in Australia i mean. Anywhere it be, i cant believe they still hold on the racism cr*p...A-holes should just roll over and die.... There isn't much you can do actually, if this racism things ends somehow, it can only be by the whole schools support, which am sure wont happen any time soon




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Malaysia, India or Thailand?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment