Thursday, January 16, 2014

What do you think about a guy using a messenger bag?

school bags sale
 on ... school bag / canvas bag / travel bags / backpacks multicolors hot sale
school bags sale image



tomdawg


My backpack from school just broke so I went out and bought a messenger bag. I am traveling next month and I figured the messenger bag was on sale so I'd get it. It's tan, no brand names/designs on the front. Medium size. When I travel with this, will I get laughed at? Should I return it?


Answer
No. Why would you be laughed at for carrying a messenger bag?

Whats the best fashionable school bag for a middle school girl?




Audrey


I really want a cute and fashionable bag for back to school! Im very girly so I like glitter and sparkles and pink and am very into fashion! It needs to carry a lot of stuff though like 4 1 inch binder notebooks books etc. Thanks so much!
Whats a name of a good brand?
Whats a name of a good brand?



Answer
Victoria Secret has a verity of book bags from there Pink collection.Aeropostale also is selling bags that are one sale at the moment. Hollister,Pacsun,and others sale bags that would be great for school!
I would recommend getting one of the VS Pink bags;all though they are a little prices they mostly fit what you are looking for.Best of luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What do you think about a guy using a messenger bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment