Monday, January 13, 2014

Does anyone know for a good online store that stocks and sells All-Mesh Book Bags for school use?

jansport school bags for kids
 on Jansport School Superbreak Backpack Zebra Hot Pink Tabs
jansport school bags for kids image



sirknight4


I need 3 for my kids before August 20th, 2007? Any help would be appriciated.


Answer
i know that there is a mesh bookbag that jansport makes.

Should I get a Jansport Superbreak or Big Student backpack?




Daniela


I'm going into my senior year of high school and really need a new backpack. For the last few years I've used a backpack with two main pockets to fit all of my binders and other supplies, but I don't like my backpack to be bulky and hunch me over. I usually need room for a few binders, pencil bag, graphing calculator, and agenda. I'm leaning more toward the Superbreak because of the price, but the Big Student backpack might be better for the size.. which would you suggest?


Answer
I thought about getting a superbreak and then I tried it on and its super small, like its made for a kid. So I would go with the big student.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Does anyone know for a good online store that stocks and sells All-Mesh Book Bags for school use?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment