Friday, January 17, 2014

Is it okay to use rolling backpacks in high school ?

best kids backpacks rolling
 on world sport 17 lightening wheeled backpack basic rolling backpack ...
best kids backpacks rolling image



u


not meaning the kiddie ones but the normal ones that looks suitable for bigger kids ?


Answer
well not to be rude but at my old hs you would have been laughed at. so, its up to you but i wouldnt reccomend it

Anybody know of any good dehydrated recipes?




pbjsamiche


We are going backpacking in October when the leaves start turning. We have a food dehydrator. I've only used it for the occasional banana chips for the kids and jerky for the husband. I know I can make meals for the trip, but I just don't know how and I can't think of anything to make. If anybody has done this before, let me know about it. Or if you know of any good websites. Would it also be possible to use it on the pureed baby food I'm making? I've searched without any luck. Thanks guys!


Answer
Fruit roll ups---take 1 lb strawberries and blend with 1 cup of apple juice in a blender until pureed...lay out your dehyrated tray with plastic wrap, pour the mixture onto the wrap, cook in dehyrator for a day, cut into pieces and ziplock bag it

Turkey Jerky-like Beef jerky-basted turkey slices in 1/4 cup liquid smoke and soy sauce, 2 tablesppon of Brown Sugar and drop of sesame oil. you can do it with chicken as well

Dehrated Watermelon--medium slices of Watermelon, cooked and bagged

you can also dehyrate apples, plums, sliced strawberries, Cranberries, Peaches and Grapes as well as bananas

enjoy the trip and the great dehyrated foods




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it okay to use rolling backpacks in high school ?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment