Saturday, January 18, 2014

Is there anything wrong with a boy wearing a purple backpack to school?

school bags for boys
 on Of Canvas Backpacks Students Schoolbags Boys Girls Women - School Bags ...
school bags for boys image






I'm talking about me. I'm 15 and my school bag is purple. My older brothers call me hurtful names. Is there something wrong with me?


Answer
Hell no. Purple used to be/sometimes still associated with homosexuality. But that's garbage. I'm not gay, and I think purple is a bad ass color. And hey, if Kobe and the Lakers can wear it, anyone can :)

What are good jobs to apply for at the age of 14?




Julia


I'm 14-years-old and I really want a job. I was very interested in working at ikea, but you have to be at least 18. I was wondering what great job opportunities are out there for people my age. So if you could tell me whatever company that you know that hires people at my age (but not a bag boy job or anything of that nature) Thanks!


Answer
Employment opportunities are very limited for someone younger than 16. Federal law says you can't work more than 3 hours on a school day and none when school is in session. State law dictates what type of job you can hold and what hours you can work which can be more restrictive than federal law. Sometimes the hours are so restrictive that even if it would be legal to hire you no one will because you can't work the hours when you're needed. In some states the employer needs to fill out a lot of paperwork to get permission to hire you. Most don't want to be bothered and certainly don't want to risk a fine.You'll need to visit your states website to find the restrictions where you live.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is there anything wrong with a boy wearing a purple backpack to school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment