Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How can I make face more attractive and flawless?

school bags for little kids
 on ... back 2 school funky (school)bags funky neon pink leather school bag
school bags for little kids image



Violet


I am nearly fifteen and my face looks stupid. It is pale and has freckles. I look like a little kid. So don't tell me to love my face no matter what or I will seriously get annoyed.
I go to a private school, so I don't want to wear to much make up and it rubs of because its cold and I get up at 6:30am to catch my bus. So what can I do? Any remedies? Advice?



Answer
I am in the exact same situation: pale skin, freckles, and private school where you can't wear any makeup. Here is what I recommend:
1. Wash your face every evening and morning. I use Noxzema; but I also recommend Neutrogena's Oil-free Moisturizer for sensitive skin. Also exfoliate your skin about every week or so using a scrub and some kind of facial mask.

2. This is what I recommend to do every morning: take a quick hot shower to open your pores (don't wash your hair; just pull it up in a bun) then rub an ice-cube all over your face. I know it sounds crazy but it reduces swelling of the face, closes your pores, and gives your face a radiant glow. Here is a link for Green-tea ice-cubes (you can also just use a regular ice-cube if you want)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGt3DBDHLy4

3. This is what I recommend to do every evening: Take a shower and wash your hair if needed. After your shower pluck any eyebrow hairs if you think it's time to get rid of some extra eyebrow hair. Here is a link that shows you how to properly pluck your eyebrows:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PugziVUikEg

If you are trying to get rid of dark circles under your eyes then here is what you do:
Make some tea and save the tea-bag. (Don't put in any sugar!)
Drink the tea so you fall asleep better which will help reduce the dark circles.
Take the tea-bag and place it over your dark-circles.
Repeat on the other eye.

4. If you want to wear makeup then just use some concealer to cover any flaws such as broken capillaries or redness. If you love make-up then look up Michelle Phan. She is the best make-up guru on the whole web!

5. Find a hair style that suits you. Hair makes a big difference in your appearance.

Hope I helped!!

Is it weird for a teenager to have emotional attachment to a stuffed animal?




Kiro


I'm 15, 16 in August. I have a really strong emotional attachment to one of my stuffed animals, a little white tiger. His name is Luminor. I take him with me everywhere, even to school. I carry him around and put him on the desks (I don't wanna keep him stuffed in my bag, it's mean). I talk to him and pet him all the time and whenever I'm eating or drinking something I'll feed him (except chocolate, he can't have that) and I give him baths when he gets dirty. I don't think he's real, I know he's just a stuffed animal. But I love him. He's my best friend. He even wears my lucky necklace.

I'm really protective of him. Like I said I take him everywhere. I won't leave him in the car. At my mom's wedding I had him dressed in a little tuxedo and refused to have any pictures of me without him in them. I don't like people grabbing him because they usually grab him by the head and it hurts him.

I know this is common in little kids, but shouldn't I have outgrown it by now? And I never even did this when I was younger.

(And I guess this matters) I was never abused or anything. Not sexually, physically, verbally, none of that.

How weird is this? Is there something wrong like, in my head?



Answer
It's not that strange for teenagers to still have a connection to their stuffed animals, but you do take it a little far. I'd say that what you do is strange, but not necessarily a bad thing. If it doesn't cause you any problems, what's the harm?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I make face more attractive and flawless?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment