Thursday, January 16, 2014

Know any good messanger bags i can get for school?

school bags gola
 on Gola Redford Retro Messenger Bag / School Bag Lime / Purple / Green ...
school bags gola image






I am looking for a new school bag as i have just worn out my old gola one, im looking for a female/unisex messanger bag, but i dont want gola as every one has them and i previously had one. does any one know any other good cheap (£20-£30) bag i can get, like good brands, or one individuule? thannks :)


Answer
I got one im Tj maxx. It says Bongo on it and has lasted quite a while.

Where can i buy a nice bag like a gola bag?




Ballet Dan


I have been needing a new school bag for ages but all of my friends have gola bags and i want a nice one in the same style but a different brand and with a pattern on it and not just plain colours. any ideas where i could get one from?


Answer
Check here
http://www.onlineclothing-stores.com/index.php?k=gola+bag&c=AllClothing




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Know any good messanger bags i can get for school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment