Thursday, January 16, 2014

Where can i find a job at 14 years old in sacramento california?

school bags for 14 year olds
 on Travel, innovators in off-the-beaten-path walking tours. Explode Old ...
school bags for 14 year olds image



csmuch41


I have been researching and found out that it is legal for a 14 year old to start working. I am currently interested in bagging at grocery stores but i was wondering what you guys thought. I Worked at my cousin's restaurant for a year and now looking for a real job! ..

Part time of course because i am still going to school.

I need to know if it is legal to work at age 14? and if i am able to work at a grocery store, which one should i work at.



Answer
Go research "curb painting " on the Internet....you can start it with very little money and people pay you in CASH!!

What things are important to school-age children and teenagers?




ockissen


I'm writing an essay on lack of values in schools. I'm looking for examples. They can be materialistic, like a first grader wanting a Louis Vuitton bag or a 14-year-old who wants $160 highlights for her hair? But I would also like to know what values young people think are important. Thanks in adavance!


Answer
My 9 year old wants friends that don't suck, to be a veterinarian, to skip a grade, to get more dogs, and to play more hockey. She's a smart hockey playing dog lover, but I think generally it is all the same. Kids want what their friends have, want friends that are generally seen as cool [or interesting], and hate to be bored. The kids that have everything want more of the same [just more expensive] and the kids that have nothing mostly want the basics. My daughter hates to see other people hurt, but seems more offended by violence towards animals then violence towards people. A boy can punch another boy and she said "they had a fight". But someone kicks a dog and she will actually cry.

However my 7 year old wants her hair dyed red, and to wear pink every day. She doesn't watch commercial tv, and isn't overly spoiled or materialistic. Her favorite teachers aid has red hair and so does her favorite daycare teacher. And she happens to really like pink. But her beautiful long blond hair will never never be dyed red!!! :) I think the older kids get the more their value system goes from looking up to people in authority, to looking up to peers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i find a job at 14 years old in sacramento california?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment