Friday, January 17, 2014

Where can i buy a slouchy hobo bag in milton keynes?

school bags buy online
 on Bags For High School Girls - Buy School Bag,School Bags For Teenager ...
school bags buy online image



mysweetlam


i live in milton keynes and i a looking for a new school bag, i love this one from hot topic http://www.hottopic.com/hottopic/Accessories/Bags/Monster-Checkered-Reversible-Hobo-Bag-283729.jsp but i dont want to buy online. any help?


Answer
Go to punkyfish or schou (?) the shoe shop, up the city centre! I think punky fish does one!

Also check the shoe shops!

Where can I get a really cute messenger bag for back to school?




<3 In My H


I really want one, but would prefer not to buy online. What stores are good?


Answer
PacSun and Delias have really cute messenger bags. Also try American Eagle and Hollister!

Hope I Helped!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can i buy a slouchy hobo bag in milton keynes?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment