Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How much money to eat at disney for 7 days?

best kids wheeled backpacks
 on mold in Luggage & Travel Bags - Products, Manufacturers, Suppliers ...
best kids wheeled backpacks image



Kenneth B


2 adults and 2 children (3 and 1) are going to Disney World Oct1-8, 2010. We are staying in our Timeshare which has 2 bedrooms and a full kitchen. We will eat Breakfast each day at the Timeshare. Lunch will be trickey. Can we take backpacks to disney parks with water and snacks in them? Dinner we would like to eat out a few nights. Any suggestions. Total money needed?


Answer
Yes, you can take food and bottled water into the parks; there are a few restrictions---coolers/backpacks can't have wheels, and must be smaller than 24" (61 cm) long x 15" (38 cm) wide x 18" (46 cm) high. You can't take food that requires heating or glass containers (except for baby food.)

How much you spend on food is up to you--generally a counter-service meal is around $10--$11 with a drink, kid's meals are around $5. You can see Disney menus online. If you ate 1 meal like that per day in the parks, 2 adults and 1 kid's meal would be around $25 or, $175 for 7 days. Of course that depends if you want soda with every meal, can split the kids meal and supplement with snacks, etc. I do suggest trying at least one of the restaurants in Epcot. Lunch is usually cheaper than the dinner menu. Most of the pavilions have a counter-service restaurant too, so you can try the cuisine without a full sit-down expensive meal. I like the ones in Japan, Morocco, and Norway, but not everyone digs hummus or salmon and egg sandwiches.

Restaurants around Orlando offer some good bargains. How much you spend is again up to you, an all-you can eat buffet at the Ponderosa will cost much less than one with crab legs and lobster.

What can I do about a kid who dented my car?




Robbie


As I was leaving the parking lot at school today, a kid I don't even like came up to my car and threw a heavy backpack at it as a joke. He said It didn't leave a dent and I didn't think anything of it until my friend got out of the car and told me there was a dent right where he threw the backpack. I have two witnesses who saw him do it and its a big dent in the fender which might have to be replaced because of the warping on the wheel well. I don't have collision insurance but what can I do to fix this? (Without paying for it myself). He's 17, can I sue him or his parents. I really dont want to pay for this. And I really have no sympathy for him at all, I wouldnt at all feel guilty sending him a bill for 500 dollars and im going to let the school know what happened tommorow. My question is, what can I do?
The dent is creased and no schools have auto shop anymore.



Answer
Yes, first you need to find out eactly how much it will cost to fix it. Tell him how much.....eh forget it, just go directly to his parents and tell them they will have to pay for it. They will have to because they understand you will take to to small claims.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much money to eat at disney for 7 days?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment