Sunday, January 12, 2014

Can you download Kindle for PC onto a netbook that has Windows CE? I don't think you can, but curious?

best backpacks for kids reviews
 on Best Backpacks For Kids: Reviews Bazoongi Kids Wiki Whale Play Tent
best backpacks for kids reviews image



Advice Ple


I'm curious if it's possible. I'd like to be able to find my kids text books in ebook form so that they don't have to bring their books home all the time. I can't barely lift my daughters backpack.


Answer
I'm sorry. You can see "Which operating systems are compatible with Kindle for PC?" in the official page here, and you'll know the Kindle for PC doesn't support Windows CE:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Fgp%2Fhelp%2Fcustomer%2Fdisplay.html%3Fie%3DUTF8%26nodeId%3D200395750&tag=moreinfo-po-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

I'm not sure if you'll consider to get the Kindle device instead. It is more handy, and reading on the screen of Kindle is much better compared to reading on computer or notebook screen. I own the Kindle 2 and love it very much. I remember I read these reviews when I decided to get it:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/redirect.html?ie=UTF8&location=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amazon.com%2Freview%2FR2DUM7S4XW06QN%3Fie%3DUTF8%26ASIN%3DB00154JDAI%26nodeID%3D%26ref%255F%3Dcm%255Fcr%255Fpr%255Fcmt&tag=moreinfo-po-20&linkCode=ur2&camp=1789&creative=390957

http://www.speedreaderxreview.com/is-kindle-2-worth-the-price

Hope it helps :)

What is the average price of camping gear?




slee_fairy





Answer
Free. Your first time should always be free, especially for kids. In other words, you should go with an experienced camper(s) or a camping organization who will let you borrow their gear, since almost all campers have extra gear, the very thing you're trying to avoid by first borrowing.

After a couple of "free" camping trips under your belt you'll start to get an idea of what kind of gear you might want to purchase, and start to research materials, quality, prices, and reviews to determine the right choice for you, your camping style, level of comfort, camping plans, and budget. Reading books about camping and backpacking at your local library is a good start along with popular camping websites.

A mistake some people make is to try to buy the biggest and most expensive gear, which is usually overkill. Similarly, don't expect Wal-Mart gear to get you through more than a weekend or two. Somewhere in the middle is where I aim, in size, quality, weight and price.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you download Kindle for PC onto a netbook that has Windows CE? I don't think you can, but curious?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment