Thursday, January 16, 2014

What meals should I learn to cook before coming to USA?

school bags usa
 on ... JanSport-BackPack-School-Bag-Denim-Jean-Shirt-Lot-Medium-M-USA-80s-90s
school bags usa image



Maverick


I'm going to USA this summer. I have no cooking skills whatsoever and I don't know what type of food should I learn to prepare. Should I take some culinary classes or can I look at online recipes and prepare the foods myself. Also, what breakfast, lunch and dinners are common in USA. I'm asking this as I want to be better prepared before going there and I want to make sure I don't have to end up eating in those expensive restaurants over there.

Thank you for your help in advance. :)



Answer
You're going to want to make things that you like to eat--so it's hard to tell what that will be exactly ;0...but I'm going to give you the website for Kraft Foods who has an excellent recipe site...it also has a feature where you can put in ingredients and it pulls up a recipe for you...
http://www.kraftrecipes.com/home.aspx

There's even a section called "Cooking School" and they have videos to follow along. Just by browsing through the site and recipes, you will find things that appeal to you. Print out your favorites.
You will need to get yourself a set of measuring cups and set of measuring spoons as our measurements may differ a bit.

Your best bet is to get someone to show you how to make a few things once you're settled in...and to go grocery shopping with you. Learn where the farmers' market is in your area to get fresh produce, etc at a cheaper price while things are in season.

There is always youtube.com that has instructional videos on how to prepare things. Many meals are already made in frozen dept that come in bags...same goes for frozen waffles, pancakes, and anything you want really.....make sure you have a microwave, it'll come in handy...and a toaster, a grill/griddle for indoor use is very good to have also.

Good luck in your new journey....and welcome to the USA

Will you please suggest me the way to reduce the weight of children school bag?




RAMA MURTH


Dear friends
At the out set I wish you all the best in the New Year
As we all are aware that a student of 1st class is carrying 10 kg weight. In order to reduce the weight one systam is to be introduced. I request all of you to share your ideas, so that it can be applied and get the results. The suggesition should be useful from class 1 to class 10th.
Thanking you
Yours
Palakurthy Rama Murthy
Bellampalli



Answer
Get a bag with wheels on it. They are sold in the USA at walmart.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What meals should I learn to cook before coming to USA?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment