Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Where can I find a good, reliable, high-quality backpack for school?




DefenceDes


Priced reasonably like around 40 to 80 (less or more)


Answer
I just started grad school and I have used the same backpack since high school, I kid you not. LL bean's backpacks are indestructible!!!

Parents, what kind/brand of backpack is best?




rainwriter


I know that as a general rule, the pasticy feeling ones with licensed characters all over them are lower quality than others. What brand of backpack have you found to be the best, both in terms of looking cool and being high quality and resilient?


Answer
We get backpacks from Mountain Equipment Co-Op because they are very good quality and good for your back if you are carrying lots of stuff. My kids have had their backpacks since they started school and they are going into grades 5 and 8. Mind you, we use them for school, and school only, so that probably helps. I don't know if they are "cool", but I do know that there are several other kids in their school with the same kind.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a good, reliable, high-quality backpack for school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment