Thursday, February 20, 2014

cute 2011-2012 school bags?




~Random gi


Im starting the 8th grade and i want a tote bag that is like the one you out on your shoulder across your body. I want it so i can fit my binders,books, etc..

Can you also give me a website or place to actually buy it at the store? I always like to see it and try it on before i buy it..

i have also already visited american eagle, hollister, aeropostale, but i don't like their bags too much.. i want them to be across the body but those aren't.. that's why i haven't bough them.. Thanks!



Answer
get a messenger bag! they are super cute and fit alot of stuff. aero has them, urban outfitters has them, and they are on ALL of the online stores like ebay, overstock.com, amazon, places like that. hope you find one that works! :)

Help Highschool bag 2012?




Mjsod


Any ideas for a bag profferably a tote?


Answer
I'm a rising freshman and for my middle school graduation gift my mom bought me this Vera Bradley tote I've been wanting for forever and I love it! It's so big and can carry all my books and binders and has a lot of pockets in it for little things and I think it's going to work really well for me in high school. Here's the bag: http://www.verabradley.com/product/Category/Totes/Vera/154766/defaultColor/Paisley+Meets+Plaid/c/638/sc/642/p/154766.uts?fromSearch=1 I got mine in Mocha Rouge and it's so pretty, but they have a bunch of other patterns you can choose from too. Good luck! <3




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: cute 2011-2012 school bags?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment