Monday, September 23, 2013

Is it really difficult to reduce the size of the school bag?

school bags good for your back
 on Back to School Popcorn-Themed Fall Welcome Board Bulletin
school bags good for your back image



The Knowle


Academicians say that they are finding it difficult to reduce the size of the school bag. Is it true? In view, the academicians has to earn their food by selling the half-cooked incoherent matters.


Answer
YOur school don't provide the locker?

What should I have in my Locker and School Bag?




emma


I need help on what I should keep in my school bag and what I should keep in my locker. I have a locker and a school bag and I want to use them both, but I don't know how to separate what goes in my locker and what goes in my bag. Can you help?


Answer
I never used my locker a whole lot except for books that I wasn't using at the moment or on that day.
Regardless, here's what I would suggest for your locker:
A mirror (magnetic one that you can hang on your locker door)
Extra paper and pencils
Lunch (if you take your lunch to school)
Extra gym clothes (if you take gym)
Jacket

For your school bag - are you going to just put it in your locker when you get to school or are you going to take it to all of your classes?
If you are planning to take your bag to your classes, here's what you should have:
Books, assignments, pencils, extra paper, highlighters
Hand sanitizer
Pocket mirror
Chap stick/lip balm
Pad/tampon just in case (you can also keep this in your locker if you'd prefer)
Water bottle

Be careful of carrying lotion in a bag or purse... has a tendency to spill and ruin all of your things. Also be careful with drinks such as soda cans that can sometimes pop open and leak.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it really difficult to reduce the size of the school bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment