Sunday, October 13, 2013

Is There Some New Fad Going On With People Dressing Like Babies And Sucking On Pacifiers?

school bags for college girls
 on ... Bag Baby Bagtravel Holdall Flight Cabin Bag School College Holdall
school bags for college girls image



Melissa L


I don't know how or when this started but I saw it going on at my college around the last couple of years...

It is mostly done by Asian girls (but some white do it too) where they dress in colorful skirts, have their hair in pigtails, sucking on pacifiers, and carrying Hello Kitty or some other baby oriented school bag.

What is up with this? Have you seen this at all yourself?



Answer
When I was in middle school (in the early to mid 90's) a lot of girls wore pacifiers around their necks and sucked on them once in awhile. I thought it was the strangest thing! It was a fad that passed thankfully.

Maybe what you're seeing now is something in the asian culture? I may be wrong, but I think it's Japenese girls with the pigtails and such. I think in their culture it's considered cute to dress like a child when you're not. I do remember hearing that. And maybe the white ones who are doing it are just following the trend? It's hard to say. Like I said, I could be dead wrong, but it's the only suggestion I can offer.

What would be the best designer bag (for school) for a college student?




Prrrril!


I'm looking for a perfect designer bag to replace my old school bag that I use everyday in school. Tote/shoulder bags, not backpacks please! Suggestions?? I'm a girl btw!


Answer
you could have a satchel from the cambridge satchel company but they are something like £94 for a brown one which is quite expensive. There is also Cath Kidston bags which are a cheaper alternative and have nice patterns on them. You just need to go onto the Cath Kidston website and click bags and then cross-body bags but they are quite expensive as well, with the cheapest being £30. I didn't see anything over £65 though so maybe that would be better for you. Hope this helped :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is There Some New Fad Going On With People Dressing Like Babies And Sucking On Pacifiers?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment