Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Best way to start of school tips?

school bags for 8th grade girls
 on Wedding Party - Caitlin and Brian
school bags for 8th grade girls image



rachel.


Can you give me some tips on how to prepare for the first day of school?
I'm in 8th grade if you really want to know.



Answer
i mite be a lil 6th grade scrub (thats wut they call 6th graders at my school) :P but believe me, there are tons of people who look up to the gods of 8th grade.

1) get a stylish, looking backpack. Nobody wants to be seen...or be seen with someone who has an ugly, old, big, bag overload, backpack. A nice black jansport would be nice. Try a zebra print cover, 4 8th graders at my school have one..and EVERYONE knows them. Or, you could carry an ordinary solid color bookback. made out of jean/fabric. Add pins and patches to make it look cute :)

2) If you dont have to wear uniform...DONT WEAR IT!. But if yew do, make sure ur shirt fits a lil tight (to show off ur goods) wear a navy blue shirt on top, and a white shirt on the bottom, and let it show a lil bit at the bottom, and maybe a bit at the neck line. If yew dont gotta wear uniform, wear pink/blue/black skinny jeans. any skinny jean will do, but those colors are perferable. Wear a cute T. like http://www.tillys.com/tillys/Categories.aspx?cid=1061&ctlg=020_Girls
or a flannel with ordinary skinny jeans. flats, vans, or converse make a nice fit :)

3) STYLE UP UR HAIR!!! curly, wavy, sraight, layered, long, choose the best for you!

4) SCHOOL SUPPLIES! u need school supplies. no one wants to be stuck possibly asking a stranger for supplies. get cute pencils, binders that show off you style, cute erasers, etc.

5) ACCESORIES!!! braceletes, necklaces, trendy watched, brooches, or cute lil bows for u hair mite work ;)

oh and one more thing....BE NICE!!

trust me, the little ppl such as me hate it when 8th graders think theyre all that. act nice around ppl, dont be a hore, dont walk around laughing like ur crazy or to get attention, and dont call 6th graders names. seriosuly, we already have a plan to get back at sum so called 8th grader, lol

hope i helped :)

What type of little mini bag/purse can I bring to school?

Q. I heard girls bring little purses. Should I bring my louis vuitton purse? Since its real, what will people think of me ? I'm pretty rich so I have a ton of wallets, purses, etc. I'm going to the 8th grade and I've always been a private schooler so I never got to bring this stuff to school. Any advice? Pictures would be a plus. Thanks.


Answer
I am in private school too and have never even set foot inside a public school. I am also going into 8th grade (:

Just continue to bring your regular purses. I would probably bring a Coach or Dooney & Bourke purse the first day because those are less expensive than a Louis Vuitton.

If you are labeled as a "rich b*tch" (thats what the public schoolers call us around my area), just relax: It's not the end of the world, just make it clear that you are NO b*tch.

I would bring a Coach Tote than a Juicy Couture Purse or a D&B Purse. Keep the Chanel, LV, Gucci, and Prada until you have seen what other girls bring to school. Just like I wouldn't wear Miss Sixty's, Sevens, True Religion, Dolce & Gabanna, DKNY, or Rock & Republic jeans until you knew what other girls wore.

Good Luck (:
-Catherine

p.s. Some other advice: Don't make a big deal that you have designer names because a lot of kids probably do (at least they do at my school, even though it is all-girls private), and people will hate you if you brag.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Best way to start of school tips?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment