Saturday, October 19, 2013

How can I personalize school supplies for school?

school bags discount
 on SCHOOL-TIME-MULTI-COLOURED-KIDS-SCHOOL-BAG-LUNCH-BAGS-WHOLESALE ...
school bags discount image



Cowgirl389


I think it would be fun to go to school with pencils and notebooks that have something on them that I am interested in, but I don't want to pay an arm and a leg for them! How can I put pictures/logos, etc onto pencils or notebooks? I also just think it would be fun to personalize them if I want to take an afternoon and relax and do something semi-crafty... Thanks in advance!


Answer
Paint on them with acrylic paints (the pencils- buy the yellow ones at Walmart or other discount store or look for other light colors at office supply stores like Staples, Office Depot) or the Dollar stores.Before youstart painting, make your self a "cradle" for your pencil with two clothes pins or clips. Place one end of pencil in each of clips, and stand clips up so pencil is held off the table and the paint is not going all over the table. Use wax or freezer paper or a cut up paper bag on table to protect it from paint.

I often find packages of several with different holiday themes on them the day AFTER the holiday for about 75% off for 20 or so pencils (like just after Halloween, I got a package with cute pictures on them for $1.25 at Target) also check Walgreens and CVS pharmacies in their school supplies and check the Sunday paper for coupons - I frequently get 8 for $1.00 in a holiday or special theme with the coupons. I teach school and give them out for rewards...If you paint something , try polka dots first, that is really fun...one color or several different ones. That is something I never see in decorated pencils or notebooks... If you want to decorate the notebooks easily - get some colored stick on 'dots" at the office supply - they are cheap and come in all colors and go fast. You could then draw something on the larger "dots" ...

something else re your notebooks - use permanent colored markers on light color paper notebook covers. draw your picture with a pencil - very lightly, then color in with markers if you like, then go around edges of each picture with black marker - cool look.I say "permanent' because the washable ones rub off the slick surface of the notebook cover (guess how I found that out?) let dry a few days before taking to school.
Note: copying anime or manga or any other cartoon or comics characters is NOT original art - everyone all over the world is doing it, so if you truly want to be original come up with something of YOUR OWN! Otherwise you may as well just buy some cartoon stickers and stick them on (yawn)

Is it true that high school students get discounts on Juicy Couture?

Q. My friend told me that if you show your I.D, you can get a discount? I didn't know that, is it true?


Answer
I have not heard that. Back to school bags: http://www.shopjuicycoutureonline.com/cheap-juicy-couture-handbags/back-to-school-backpack Juicy Couture School Backpack Bags $65.99




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I personalize school supplies for school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment