Sunday, October 20, 2013

What kind of school bag can you recommend for me?

school bags reviews
 on ... School Messenger Bag (Red / White) online at Play.com and read reviews
school bags reviews image
Q. I hate backpacks. I think they're stupid, annoying, and overrated. I hate em. I'm the type of student that is obsessed with school. I have at least one or two 2" binders in my bag. Plus like one book. Plus, a pencil case, planner, and the average things found in a teenage girls bag. But I hate backpacks. Any help?
I use the whole oversized bag thing, but, I don't want to damage any of my bags.


Answer
You could maybe get a tote or a messenger bag. Although a messenger bag would probably work better considering you need those particular school supplies and you might want to get organized.

Maybe something like this? A cute spacious bag related to school. It also has little zip pockets to store things in.
http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/school-bus-bag

Or some kind of tote bag with different kinds of print on it.
http://www.teachergifts.com/shop/products.php?catid=18&category=Tote%20bags

I need some freshmen tips please help me?




Emmy


I'll be a freshmen next year and I'm so stressed out. Should I study during the summer vacation? What do I need to take with me in my high school bag? What if I won't make any friends?


Answer
deep breath, you will do fine :) it seems scary, but it really isn't. If you are in honors courses and they ask you to read or do work over summer, then do it early so you don't waste your summer, and review before your first day. My high school has lockers, so assuming yours does, you can put most of your books and things in there, but i would recommend a backpack too, because it makes things easier. Before school starts, go and look at where all your classes are, so you aren't more stressed on the first day. good luck, and it will be fine :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of school bag can you recommend for me?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment