Monday, October 21, 2013

What kind of backpack did you bring to school when you went to school?

school bags rolling backpack
 on APE CASE ACPRO4000 Pro Rolling Backpack Camera Bag, Waterproof ...
school bags rolling backpack image



Hola Hi He


regular backpack
rolling backpack
sling bags
tote bags
rolling luggage bag (I've seen people w/ those!)
etc....



Answer
when i was in middle school i used a backpack
then when i was highschool i used a bookcase with a strap that you can carry on your shoulder btw i call them a bookcase lol

Why do students in high school not care what kind of backpack others carry?




Onyx


When I was a freshman last year, I noticed that the upper classes had odd choices in terms of backpacks. Like, someone will carry a freaking ninja turtle pack that's made for little kids, a Mario backpack or even an adventure time backpack. It was sort of funny, and I felt much more free to be myself. Basically, nobody had the same one because they were entirely based on personality. Is my high school the only one that has students that really don't care what other people carry? I'd always heard high school was full of fake people and, even though that's slightly true, its not at all bad like I had first expected.


Answer
No one cares at my school except for ONE thing.

Do NOT use a rolling backpack. It gets in the way of others and trips people and looks very "nerdy" so... yeah.

Other than that, they dont care. Some have backpacks for kids, shoulder bags, gucci bags, messenger bags, string bags, or no backpacks at all!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of backpack did you bring to school when you went to school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment