Saturday, October 26, 2013

Is it ok to wear a courdory bag in the spring?

school bags on sale
 on BAGS SALE (OFFERING / FOR SALE) - Navotas, Philippines
school bags on sale image



starlight7


I got a really cute courdory school bag at hollister on sale that I want to wear to school but I don't know if I should because its almost spring.
could i wear it to school??



Answer
Sure, it is fine!

Whats the best fashionable school bag for a middle school girl?




Audrey


I really want a cute and fashionable bag for back to school! Im very girly so I like glitter and sparkles and pink and am very into fashion! It needs to carry a lot of stuff though like 4 1 inch binder notebooks books etc. Thanks so much!
Whats a name of a good brand?
Whats a name of a good brand?



Answer
Victoria Secret has a verity of book bags from there Pink collection.Aeropostale also is selling bags that are one sale at the moment. Hollister,Pacsun,and others sale bags that would be great for school!
I would recommend getting one of the VS Pink bags;all though they are a little prices they mostly fit what you are looking for.Best of luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it ok to wear a courdory bag in the spring?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment