Sunday, October 20, 2013

How can I look cool in a school uniform?

school bags photos
 on An Autobiography of a Bag
school bags photos image
Q. There are people at school who have construction tapes on there bags, and they've got photos hanging out of there socks and they have goggles around there wrists. They just LOOK cool. How can I look cool like that? I just want a few hints.


Answer
cool pins, safety pins, sew patches on your bag, draw faces on your knees

What did you consider yourself to be in high school?




CFaith


I'm doing a project for my English class based on the book "The Things They Carried" which has to be around the things high schoolers carry. My teacher said anything goes and my group and I are going to survey people and ask them what they consider themselves to be in high school (nerd,stoner,jock,preppy, etc) and what physical/emotional things they carried to fulfill the "duties" of their clique. The physical things include anything that you typically bring to school in your bag/backpack. We're going to use the data and make a slideshow. I have a small school and I'm going to ask students in my school and get photos of their backpacks. But, I want the results to be as collective as possible so that's why I'm here.

What do you think you were in high school? What things did you physically carry daily? Were there any emotional things or feeling that were carried associated with being in the clique you were? (for example, nerds feeling out-casted or "too" smart) Thanks so much.
Please:
I need items that were physically carried.



Answer
Outcast, pot head, skaters.
In my bag: mp3 player, cell, book, fart machine, shine in a bag, & red bull




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I look cool in a school uniform?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment