Monday, October 21, 2013

handbag help?

school bags in qatar
 on ... School Bags Satchel School Bags One Shoulder Bags Children's Bags Bag
school bags in qatar image



henry


cn any1 help me find gud handbags for people living in qatar?i want to find shoulder bags and cute and stylish backpacs[NOT FOR SCHOOL,OF COURSE]


Answer
Here you go:

http://styleaddiction.com.au/index.php?p=signup

and :)

http://glamourglitterglitz.com./

Good Luck =)

My relationship sux. Does yours?

Q. He said: I hope you will understand but I just need some time alone.
We were texting about his parents.
His parents dont allow me to talk to him and Ive never met them tho Ive seen them once.
What happened was in the beginning of June, I was caught with alcoholic empty beverages in my bag. I live in a islamic country (Qatar) and they were nice enough to not deport me out of the country or kick me out of the school.
His parents were afraid that they were gonna lose their jobs and be deported since my bf brought the alcohol to school and gave it to me.
I know its bad so dont waste your time saying that I shouldnt be doing these things at this age or that im unmature.
I know I am..
Point is, he went to Europe for a vacation and sent me a text before he left from his fathers phone. His dad's phone stopped working but managed to fix it from the settings. When they came back from Europe, the phone wasnt working adnd his father thinks that my mother blocked his phone and/or made a complaint.

And they dont have internet but they fixed it and he was on the internet (i didnt know) and his stepmom woke up and thought that he was talking to me about ways to put his father in jail..
Thats fckin nonsense.
We barley communicate anyways since its Summer.
Its all really confusing, weve been together since the beginning of March. I know one thing for sure that hes not breaking up with me because he aways promises that he would never break up with me. And when he came back from Europe, he was in a bad mood and was upset because his parents are not your average "good" parents.

All I can say is help?


Answer
I guess sometime certain relationships can be worse than no relationship...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: handbag help?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment