Sunday, October 20, 2013

What are YOU bringing to school as a bag?

school bags kipling
 on Win Kipling Bag - Grab a Kipling AnatomyM Bag | Gurl.com
school bags kipling image



Catherine


I'm bringing a Kipling denim bag that you just put over your shoulder. It's pretty big though.. What are you guys bringing?
I also just want to see what other people have. You always find interesting bags. =)



Answer
I have one main backpack, and lots of other totes.

My backpack is a red flowered Dakine backpack (the pretty kind!). I have totes: a tan colored American Eagle tote, a blue Rozy tote, a green plain tote with leather handles, and a big white and black Chanel purse.

:)

Where to get a good sturdy bag for school?




Vi 2vrescu


Preferably a side bag... Literally I'm clueless of where to get a bag that looks nice enough that is black or navy blue (school colours) that actually looks nice, but doesn't strain my back. Any suggestions?


Answer
Well to be honest, any side bag is going to strain your back/neck/shoulder.
Lesportsac and Kipling have nice bags.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are YOU bringing to school as a bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment