Monday, October 21, 2013

What is wrong with me?

school bags online india
 on Reebok Backpack  Perfect for Everyone | BAGITTODAY.com - Bagittoday ...
school bags online india image



Zune


Hey guys,
Okay so I kinda need some help. Well I am an international student from India at an american university. I kinda have this emotional dilemma which your take on it could help me solve it. So here is the thing. I am an average looking guy with a average height 5'5 and being from India I am brown. I work hard in college academically as well as with organizations like say a fraternity. Almost all my friends have a girlfriend or have girls that hit on them but I do not. I do not drink,smoke or do drugs and if I go to a party i just stay responsible enough to take care no one is hurt. When I was in high school back in India about 4-5 girls liked me and I had a relationship with 2 girls (different years though I was not two timing)but the ironic part is whenever we decided to be in a relationship both the girls moved to a different state and city in India and eventually we broke up. One girl out of the 5 was pretty good looking and was even very popular in high school such that guys wanted to go out with here but she wanted to only go out with me because she wanted to sleep with me and I said to her that could we be just friends as I did not feel the emotional attachment with her. Even here in America I would never take advantage of a drunk girl and instead try to get them to their rooms safely. The girls that I know say I am a nice guy but thats it. If I am nice why do those girls like guys who i find to be douche bags. I am branded as the geek here as I like computers and watching big bang theory and stuff like physics etc etc. There are other Indian guys here as well who have the orthodox thinking of white woman being whores and they just want to have sex with them or drunk girls that is why i dont like hanging out with them despite this they get a date but I dont, whereas according to indian standards i look better than them ya but I am shorter in height than them. Moreover back home my parents are busy so they cant skype regulary with me as i want to and my sister who is also in america (different state) rarely calls me or returns my calls or even skype with me , she is 7 years older than me but we were very good friends when i was in middle school and 9th grade. My highschool friends have become so busy with their college life that they do not even call me and when ever i try calling them they sometimes pick up. I understand it could be the cost of an international call but I tell them to just send me a message online and i will call them yet they dont. I just wanted to ask you guys that if I am the good guy as people say ( just a little geeky) so why do I not get a girlfriend (here there are no indian woman in undergraduate hence I just have the option of dating an American and dating sites do not work here) and I have no problem in dating an American infact my family would be very happy and accept who ever I like not like the stereotypical indian family. I sometimes feel very lonely and it hurts a little. All my classes are engineering classes with rarely girls in them and almost all the girls on my dorm floor are committed or not around. There is this guy from India and Nigeria who keeping rubbing it in my face that I dont have a girlfriend and how they score girls here. I dont wanna score just have one relationship so that I could take care of the girl I would like and keep her happy.

I know this is a long question but please could you help me?



Answer
I assure you nothing is wrong with you. Life is life.
I can relate to you in many ways, I've never done anything like drugs, smoke, and I'm proud to admit in my second year in High school, I am a virgin.

Do not change your ways, especially to fit in, stay YOU.

Please help!!! my life is completely messed up?




Fear F Wor


This is the story of my life read it completely to answer.
I'm a person living in India. Though I was born in high class and rich family, my parents never thought of earning a penny. My father inherited vast assets from my grand father. After getting such a huge sum of money, he went on to purchase big home, expensive cars and other valuable households. My father manipulated my mother (as she was from a poorer family), even though she was his second wife (his first marriage ended in 1977 because he never had stable employment and also he had one year daughter from his first wife(I never seen her only photographs) at the time he was divorced). He had four brothers out which 3(including him) married second time(after divorce). He is a firm believer of astrology.He always believed that through the knowledge of astrology he can always win huge sum of money (the thing that never happened!). I also have a sister who is 5 year younger than me. He always believed that through the knowledge of astrology he can always win huge sum of money (the thing that never happened!). Throughout my childhood he abused me and insulted me. Even for smallest mistake, he used to beat shit out of me (I mean it literally). When I was just 4 years old he beat me with stick and belt, stripped my clothes off and made me sleep naked in mid of December night on dirty jute bags, just because I scared that night to sleep alone and wanted to sleep with my mom and by doing this I was ruining his privacy. In year 1997 he inherited huge sum of money (nearly 5 million rupees) in form of stocks and real estate and in year 1999 he blewed all the money. At that time I was only 15. My studies came to hault and I suffered a major nervous breakdown. I stared to smoke. I suffered depression and usually had violent clashes with my parents. My sister's life was also ruined. As he discovered he is left with NO MONEY! He went on a selling spree. First he sold my mother's jewellary along with her mangalsutra (mangalsutra necklace is a hindu equivalent of wedding ring), then he sold his cars and lastly he sold his house. This selling spree started in 2000 and ended in 2004 with selling his house. He and my mother were very superstitious. They always believed that the bad thing they are having is due to some evil spirit and spent a substantial amount on black magicians. I was expelled out of school when I was in 11th grade or high school due to non payment of fees (6000 Rs) where as at the same time he spent 11000 Rs on astrologers and black magicians. He sold his in 2004 I was 18. I completed my high school with biology with first division. I wanted to go to college. At the same time He said He wanted to move to another city in a nearby state as this city was always been unlucky to him. I resisted I said to mom "Mother... he is not gonna do anything as he never done anything so far. After going to that alien city our life will get completely doomed. For few months he will show that he is seriously trying but afterward he will lay down on the couch and would do nothing. Her*(my sister) education would go in jeopardy and she will dream to become film star. Me and you won't be able to do any thing. I I estimate in just 5 years we would lose even our last penny.DON'T TRUST HIM!". This dialogue took a violent turn my father called police and somehow my mother begged officers

Title Post: What is wrong with me?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment