Sunday, October 20, 2013

Would you force your child to leave your home at 18?

school bags for kids uk
 on ... Disney Pixar 95 Cars McQueen Kids Backpack School Bag for Child | eBay
school bags for kids uk image



Poor


What if your kid was 18 and wanted to stay at home?


Answer
No. My 'job' doesn't end when they turn 18. Not all children grow up overnight when they hit adulthood. I meet some people who were fully independent by the age of 16 or 17 and doing great on their own, and I meet others who weren't in a position in life to manage alone in the world until their early or mid 20s. Personally I would have been in a real mess if my parents had washed their hands of me when I hit 18. I wouldn't do that to my child. I wouldn't condone laziness (ie. thinking he can drop out of education, not work, and live off me indefinately), but I believe it is very possible to instill good values upon your children without bagging up their stuff and pushing them out the door the day after their 18th birthday. If my son goes to university, I will more than happily let him stay home if he wishes to avoid him racking up the tens of thousands of £s debt most UK students get into. Even if he goes straight from high school into a job, if he wants to remain home for a while to give him a chance to save enough money for a house deposit so he can get on the property ladder (which is extremely difficult in this country these days) instead of pissing his money away on rent then I would more than happily help him out. If it simply takes him a while longer than some people to acquire the maturity to manage in the 'real world', then I would still prefer to have him in my home than living on the streets or on friend's couches, at least living with me I would have a chance in hell of helping him get on the right track.

Hunting In the uk in what ways can it be legal ?




Ryanvaa


In what ways can you hunt in the uk legally? and why is it you can't?


Answer
http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Agonm6jRFD7TcQTA1APpkTtJBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20100501020811AAPNOGh

When Fatefinger asks a question like the one above one can't really take anything seriously from this kid. He lives in mommas basement.

Hunting with dogs is a bit of a grey area.

Hunting with a rifle or shotgun, no problem what so ever. Less restrictions on hunting in the UK than the states.
Maybe you should ask fartfinger if he can use an 8 gauge for wildfowling with? Ask him if he needs tags and bag limits, ask him if he can hunt rabbit and fox at night, ask if he needs a licence or schooling.

http://www.basc.org.uk/
http://www.countryside-alliance.org.uk/
http://www.gunsonpegs.com/shooting/buy/index.php




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Would you force your child to leave your home at 18?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment