Sunday, October 13, 2013

What volume should I be looking at for a college backpack?

messenger bags for kids for school
 on ... Bags & Cases > Children & Baby Bags > School Bag > 2012 Messenger Bags
messenger bags for kids for school image



DillonH


I've been using messenger bags in high school but they don't hold much... so I've switching to a backpack for college and was wondering what kind of volume I should be looking at. I'm going to Texas A&M to study Mechanical Engineering if that makes any difference.. Should it be around 1500 cubic inches? 2000 cubic inches? 2500 cubic inches? Or closer to 3000 cubic inches?

If you're going to pick one out then it has to hold a laptop.



Answer
well, you are going to be riding a bike sometimes so you have to have one big enough for everything you may want to carry.
(my Mork and Mindy back pack is way too small) lol just kidding.
I want to say use the one you have until you find out your actually needs.
The next best thing would be to buy a slightly over size one and bring the one from high school to use on lite days.

Who knows a low price messenger bag that is available in target and in walmart?




Kitty


My daugther wants a messenger bag, not a back pack. Who knows a messenger bag available in target and in walmart stores. Please hurry. Oh... and some pictures please. I live in near Foothill blvd. Rancho Cucamonga


Answer
There are a lot in stock now that fall is here and kids are going back to school. I would def take a quick run down to your local walmart or target and see what they have to offer. I am sure you can get a good deal on one now since there are sales all over the place. Good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What volume should I be looking at for a college backpack?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment