Monday, October 14, 2013

What's a fashionable school bag these days?

school bags barbie
 on BARBIE-DOLL-Girls-Pink-School-Bag-Backpack-Rucksack-Kids-Childrens ...
school bags barbie image



c


I've spent the whole day trying to find a good school bag, but it seemed the only ones available were either too young, or too old (I'm 16)
And I don't want to be like one of those lame scene kids who have Barbie bags, nor do I want to have a bag that has obnoxious surf slander all over it (I live in Australia).
So what's a fashionable bag, and where can I get it?



Answer
I am 16 too and I am from Australia too LOL. I also spent the whole day looking for a fashionable school bag. I ended up buying a billabong bag, it was about $60.00, but it has a simple design, but still looks cool. If I were you I would just buy like a billabong or roxy bag and just keep with a simple design, nothing to over the top

Old school bags vs New school bags which ones do you like or miss the most ?




~Ponyo :)


would you perfer the old shitty school bags or the new barbie patterned school bags ?


Answer
ur avi is annoying change it bitch




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What's a fashionable school bag these days?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment