Friday, October 18, 2013

How should I decorate my school bag?

school bags satchel
 on do like this Mulberry Alfie bag , apart from once very small thing ...
school bags satchel image



Ninjabot


Got a new school bag, a plain army style satchel. I was wondering how I should decorate it for school?

I really want to reflect my style on it. I've searched it up on google, but they all suggest is drawing all over it, gluing glitter and piper cleaners to it. Frankly, that sounds awful.

Im a big fan of doctor who, Sherlock, Harry potter, and lord of the rings. And I want to incorporate this in my design. I've already stuck some badges to it, but it doesn't seem enough.

I was searching for iron on or sew on patches of the TARDIS, 221B, the one ring and all that. But I cant find any!

I had an idea, one I really wanted to do. I was planning to make a dangly charm thing for my zip. Including metal charms of my fave fandoms. If you know anywhere that sells metal TARDIS charms, 221B, deathly gallows signs etc. please tell me!



Answer
add charms to the zip and loads of badges
Add neon patches to it

Where can I get a school bag for a teenage girl?




Pumpkin.


I'm 14 and will be going into Year 10 soon and this year, I want to like everything I'm wearing i.e makeup, hair style etc. I really feel like my look is changing and I would like to recreate my image over the summer holidays. Please can you give me some websites/ links to online/ high street shops where there are affordable school bags? I'm looking for like satchels, roomy tote bags etc. Thanks.


Answer
I'm the same age and year as you. For affordable bags I would check out New Look, Primark, H&M and TKMaxx. If you want a better quality bag that would last you pretty much the whole year I would recommend Topshop, River Island and Monsoon/Accesorize (where I got my bag from). These shops are pricier but are worth it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How should I decorate my school bag?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment