Tuesday, October 15, 2013

How to be popular in High School?

kids nike backpacks for school
 on Fun book bag trends for children
kids nike backpacks for school image



Joseph


I'm in eighth grade, nearing the end of my school year. I'm going to a high school where very few people from my middle school are going. Currently, in middle school, I am semi-popular. So next year I'll be a freshman. Only four people from my middle school are going to the high school I'm going to go to. So what are some tips to be popular as a high school freshman?


Answer
dress nice, and make sure you're always with style. you're a guy so nike socks, snapbacks, jordans, vans, converse. you can buy all those clothes from zumiez.com and tillys.com. you have to have confidence and act like you do. don't take any crap from anyone and be chill, smile a lot, and make sure your teeth are white, and stay in shape. buy a cool backpack like jansport, and make sure the clothes you buy are the ones you like and feel comfortable in, so you can add your own style to it, but also be popular. shop online or if you have a mall in your city/town go there and pick up a lot of cool stuff. wear necklaces, but not too many at once, only one, and no gold or fake looking ones that are glittery/sparkly. if you don't have the best smile, like you have a gap or your teeth are crooked you can still smile, it doesn't matter as long as your teeth are white. have good grades, and wash your face to get rid of acne. on ur first day of highschool try to spot out some of the popular kids and go up to one of them if you have a class with them. be friendly and loyal and don't talk about anyone behind their back on the first day. try to get people's phone numbers, add them on kik, instagram, whatever u have and always be social and ALWAYS be in style. also, find a sport that you're good at, like football or basketball or swimming or track, and join the school's team; be the best at it. make sure everyone's always saying hey to you when you walk past them. good luck! (or just be yourself)

What kind of backpack do college girls have?




Lexi M.


Im starting college soon, and need a backpack. I really like all the bags that have to pockets on the sides like this: http://www.target.com/p/mossimo-supply-co-cassie-printed-backpack-pink/-/A-14283519#?lnk=sc_qi_detaillink . But I don't want to look like im stuck in high school. I also need it to hold my laptop, but the laptop bags are boring... :) also im paying for this and don't have a job, so I cant spend a lot... help! yay k thanks bye!


Answer
I totally had the same worries as you when I started college but when I got to college I realized that there is NO difference between the type of backpacks used in high school and college and no one will judge you for even having the same backpack as high school. I've tried shoulder bags but walking around campus, they get very painful to hold that weight on your shoulder! So I would suggest something that distributes weight evenly across your back and shoulders. The one you like will work great!

The most important thing is to get a comfortable, strong backpack that won't hurt you and can handle your laptop and books. At my school, a LOT of kids have North Face backpacks. They're not usually very exciting looking but they're very functional. Definitely not the backpack to get on a budget, though. Personally I have a Nike backpack with a purple design that I got for under $30 on sale. Don't worry much about looking stuck in high school, just get something that is comfortable and shows your style :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to be popular in High School?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment