Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I have a big problem, what can I do?

school bags glasgow
 on Click on the bag to find all letters issued to parents and carers!
school bags glasgow image



I like tur


When I was young I was very close to my mother (who had no other family) but she died when I was ten and my dad remarried and she was horrible, she changed everything and she brought her family to live with us, her horrible son who used to bully me and her annoying brats that used to harrass me all the time, they got rid of all my mother's old things and redecorated the house and kept forcing me to be with them and share my cat with them, even though they never let me touch their dog, my Dad never did anything and even let his wife force me into the box room so her older son could have a big room and she encouraged her kids to be horrible to me and my Dad kept yelling at me for telling her she was not related to me and refusing to call her mum and he got rid of my cat because I would not let the others play with him in the end when I turned 16 I emptied my bank account, packed a small bag of things that were really important to me, and I got a train and left Glasgow in Scotland, in the end I found a home in Shrewsbury in England, I changed my name, opened a new bank account, got hold of my birth certificate and took my father's name of it and changed my mothers last name so it matched my new one and I found a studio apartment in a building that has lots of studio apartment which are rented by students and men who have just left home, I get mine rent free because every night at 7PM I cook dinner for me and the land lady.

Since I abandoned them my life became great, my ackne cleared up, I got taller and stronger, my temper improved dramatically and I have become much more popular and I am content with my life, I have a girlfriend and lots of school friends because I won a scholarship into this private school so I still get a good education and I am getting the best grades in my school and they are putting me through to attend Oxford University.

Also my apartment is absolutely perfect, the floors are polished and I painted the walls which are flawless and my furniture is fantastic, their is no mess or bad smell from the bathroom, and the cupboards and draws are perfectly organized, all my books and films are in the best condition and they are categorized and in alphabetical order.

School life is great, I have done DofE and I am part of 5 lunch time clubs and 5 after school clubs (one for each day of the week) and then I have a job playing a piano in a restaurant and they all love me there, they also love me at the Gym I go to after my job, I get home at 8PM when I cook dinner for the landlady and eat with her, she loves me like everyone else in the building and then I get to go home to my amazing apartment where I finish my homework and then I can put on some music or watch a funny film and I read my books and have me time, then I can go to bed before waking up, going for a run and getting ready for school, on Saturdays I volunteer at the animal shelter for a few hours, then meet up with friends for a while then at night I eat out for dinner before going to the cinema and I come home to my great apartment and do as I like, on Sunday I go to church and then I have a drink with some of the guys in the building and I just relax and engage in my many hobbies, I also have a great computer now and better clothes than I did and my life is fantastic, but apart from the land lady nobody knows about my past.

But my Dad visited me last week and told me I was to pack a bag and come home with him, I yelled at him that I loved my life here and I was not going to abandon everything I have going for me to live with people I hate, he was very angry about me changing my name and only having pictures of my mother, he said I was living a very selfish life and that I was immuture for leaving, I told him about school and my girlfriend and the high chance I will be going to Oxford and he said that he did not care and I am going back with him and I am to say sorry to the step family, I told him if he wants any relationship with me he is going to work around my life not his, he then told me he never liked me anyway and that his step son was a better son than I was and then he insulted my mother and I just flipped out and pushed him out of my door yelling at him, the guy who lives in the apartment next to me came out and asked what was wrong and I told him the situation and he and a few other guys that lived there pushed him out for me and told him that he did not deserve such a great guy for a son, but my dad did say that he was going to take me home whether I liked it or not and he would do it within the law before he stormed off, last I heared he took a plane back to Scotland.

But what rights does he have, I am 17 and he spent a year not bothering with me and now he wants me back, I am a legal adult but does he have any power over me still, he is not even on my birth certificate anymore and I have spent over a year living alone.

What can I do?



Answer
cool story man...sounds like u got it made.simple answer,u can get a law suit against ur dad...for free usualy,u can ether get a restraining order against him...but if the court says ur two young u can legaly disown him.regarless the court is unlikly to try u as a kid.ok down to business...i would like to higher u in a few years...u see i'm like super rich...na not true but hang on hang on.... hmm this is my stroy.I was born into a loving family(borning) after leaving school i joint the army...for lack of anything better to do.damn wait before i joint the army i made this awesome computure program that makes me alot of money...i had to a point a manager to run it tho...ok after one year in the army i was apointed to train the new reciuts(something that usualy is appointed to two year members)ok na then the next year flew by.then of course they found out about my cancer after i calapsed on a rainy day and almost drowned because i couldnt get up again...i realy tried to. well after i recovered i got home and found out my manager totaly screwed over my business.well now thats were u come in...all i need...wait sorry there...if u would like...study java computer programing and also do a littly access and exell studies...and then after a few years when ur older...i would like to hire u.just email me please...ok now that just sounds desperate...but u sound like u got ur head in tacket and thats all u realy need to manged a business...u dont even need to study those things i meantion i just personaly thing u could be come a million air ur self if u learn how to program...well cheers...cough cough sneeze...damn i just blew out my spine...into my hanky

Thoughts on the beginning of my story (1-10)?




hannah.flu


IT'S GOOSEBUMPS STYLE, I CAN EMAIL YOU MORE IF YOU WOULD LIKE. email hannah.johnston10@hotmail.co.uk

"Are we there yet?" I know I'm a little old to ask stupid questions, but I feel as if it's my duty. I'm sandwiched in the back seat of the car between my ten year old sister Rose and a box filled with her cuddly toys. All I can see out of the window is grass.
"I'm so bored!" Rose moaned. "We've been driving for hours!" In the front seat I could see mum sigh and sink down in her seat. It's a long drive to our new house.
"Look, we're going through the Lake District. It's beautiful." Mum loves everything to do with nature. I think it's a waste of time. She's a police officer, she answers the nine-nine-nine calls.
"Beautifully boring." That was my contribution. I could see dad's head start to change colour. He's bald, and his head turns red when he's getting angry. It's like his own little warning light.
"Be. Quiet. Now." Ok, dad can be pretty scary when he gets annoyed.
Our new house is in Glasgow, we're moving because dad has got a job teaching at the University, and we all have to go along with him. I've not been to see the house yet, but mum and dad have. They say it's massive and Victorian. In my head I imagine it to be a huge gothic castle, with bats in the turrets, and vampires in the basement. Wasn't that the Victorian style? I told Rose about what I thought our new house would be like, and mum and dad told me off. They say that I have an overactive imagination; whatever that means.
"Mum, is our new house haunted?" I love making up ghost stories, but I don't want to meet a real ghost. I'm scared of ghosts and zombies and stuff like that. At my old school all the boys were mean to me, they'd sneak up behind me when I was daydreaming and say things like "Whoooh it's the ghost." That doesn't seem scary, but I'm easily scared. Everybody else seemed to find it funny.
"Of course not Lizzie, it's not that old. Don't be a baby." Even if I ask quite a reasonable question, I'm still treated like an idiot. I can see my reflection in the mirror. My short brown hair is all messed up - I couldn't find my hairbrush this morning before we set off - and my eyes have huge bags under them. I look younger than eleven.
We've just passed a sign welcoming us to Scotland. Mum says that it'll only be an hour or so until we're at the house. At the moment we're driving along a country lane, and it's getting late.
"Can we stop for dinner or something? I'm starving!" I don't want to complain, but I really am hungry. I didn't eat much at lunchtime, but now I've got my appetite back.
"We only had lunch.." Mum looked at her watch "five hours ago. Maybe we should stop for dinner." She looked over at dad, who nodded his head. "I'll stop at the next place we see, I could do with a big meal." Dad is really clever, he has a PHD in Biology, or something like that. I don't get it but everyone says it's a really big deal so I guess it is.
"Oh look, coming up on the left, it looks like a bed and breakfast. We might be able to get a meal there."
"We may as well try." I'm brightening up a bit at the thought of some nice homemade food. We pulled into the driveway and I looked up. It was just like my imaginary gothic mansion, with stained glass windows and turrets. But this wasn't just in my imagination. In the dark it looked sinister, with trees reaching out their angry fingers towards us. The front door of the house banged open, and the figure in the doorway called out. Her voice barely audiable above the wind.
"Come on in dears, don't be afraid. I'll get you a nice hot meal."



Answer
ummmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have a big problem, what can I do?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment