Saturday, October 19, 2013

Should I send gifts with my child to preschool when his classmate has a birthday party?

personalised school bags for kids
 on Monogrammed Backpacks for Kids: monogram, personalized, backpack for ...
personalised school bags for kids image



Delia


My child goes to the 3 year preschool and now i got a note stating the list of birthdays in his class. I am wondering if I should send gifts with him for the birthday child. I was thinking that when I celebrate my child's birthday, i can give very good stuff in goodie bags to the kids.. pls advice. Is it basic etiquette to send gifts to all birthday parties celebrated at school?


Answer
Yes, it doesn't have to be expensive. You can try this personalized ideas in my source. Cheers!

What should I get my boyfriend for Christmas? I want to get him something we can do together.?




Christy Wi


My boyfriend of 1 year says he doesn't want anything for Christmas, and he HATES getting gifts. I was thinking that I could get him something we could do together, such as concert tickets or something of that sort. I'm still in high school, so a vacation is obviously out of the question. Any ideas?


Answer
Gift ideas for birthdays, mothers day, fathers day, Christmas....

Driving: a CLUB, steering wheel cover, back support pillow, window shades
Diving: Scuba gear, new flippers, weights, snorkel,
Swimming: cool swim suit, sun glasses, visors, beach towel
Golf: Personalized tees or balls, glove, golf bag, cart with wheels
Ball games: Ball, glove, mitt, or tickets to favorite team, baseball cap
Boating: Floating ice chest, floating flashlight, flag, canopy, life vest..
CDs of favorite artists, concert tickets
Quilt, comforter, Snuggy thing, booties, pretty umbrella
Lip gloss, spray-on hair shine, energy bars, votive candles, calendar, hair extensions, clips
Board games: checkers, chess, Upwords, Scrabble, Monopoly, card games...
Book covers
Badminton, ping pong set, croquet, horseshoes
2-man inflatable raft (canoe, boat, kayak) and paddles
bicycle built for 2

The best and easiest gift to receive and to give is a Gift Card/Certificate to a favorite store.
They can redeem it after the holidays when things are half price.

Especially for adults that are hard to buy for:
Make some "good for" tickets and put them in a stocking or card. Things that say:
Good for one free back/neck/foot massage.
Good for detailing your car (wash, wax, shampoo car carpets and seats)
Good for vacuuming the whole house
Good for cleaning the garage, attic and/or basement (whichever you have)
Good for babysitting the younger kids so you can have a peaceful bubble bath
Good for making dinner every nite for a week, doing the dishes and cleaning up afterward
Good for cleaning out the fireplace and chimney
Take down curtains and drapes, wash them and re-hang.
Clean upholstered furniture.
Wash windows
Shampoo carpets

I bet you can think of a lot more; you know them better than we do. Trust me, they'll be thrilled!!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Should I send gifts with my child to preschool when his classmate has a birthday party?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment