Tuesday, May 6, 2014

How heavy should a school bag be for a 13 year old?




y0gh4rtl0v


Hello, I'm 13 years old and I have heavy backpack which causes lots of trouble for my back. How heavy should a backpack be for a 13 year old?


Answer
Through elementary and middle school I had big backpacks, while I hated them they straightened my spine (lol). When I got to highschool I had a very thin backpack you could say, I had a notebook some pens/pencils a folder with work in it and that was it, who needs anything more? All less than 3lbs. Many younger mids have bigger heavier backpacks because their parents find it "necessary" for them to have big ass backpacks with a million pockets. To sum this up TL;DR just keep the basics in your bag, don't haul 3 math books and a boulder you found at lunch in your backpack.

I am looking for a school bag for like 2 heavy books and the budget is £20-£30?




Natalia


In the uk and I'm in year 9


Answer
I have recently purchased a new bag for school its called 'mi-pac' these bags are brilliant, they come in a range of colours/designs and spacey and cost me around £22 :)

I manage to fit all my books, lunch, p.e kit and a few other bits in ... http://www.mi-pac.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How heavy should a school bag be for a 13 year old?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment