Thursday, May 8, 2014

My 14 year old daughter is pregnant, How to deal with her school?




harold


My 14 year old daughter is pregnant and is starting to get a bump. I know its wrong but what should i do about it and her school...? People are going to notice it soon.


Answer
There are sooooo many pregnant girls at school its not even funny anymore but people don't pick on them or anything. 14 is a little young, girls at school are like 16, 17, 18 or so. People always help them with their bags and down the stairs and stuff, I don't think you need to homeschool her or anything.

And as bad as it is, my GF's friend got pregnant at 14 and got an abortion and that was the end of it instead of her life taking a huge detour.

Any ideaaaas? School party?




G


We're going to have a party at our school (similar to a a disco). Most of the time people don't dance, because they are embarrassed or something, so they go outside.
Are there any good games for teenagers? I mean truth and dare and stuff.. but something that makes FUN and that doesn't need a lot of material?
Thanks :)
by the way: we're 14/15 years old! :P



Answer
I'm 14 years old, (soon to be 15), and I know if I was at party. Some fun games I'd like to play that require minimum material are:
Ninja (If you don't know what that game is, please add that info and I will explain it.)
Truth or Dare (With boundaries)
Hum and See (This is a game where you write a bunch of songs on pieces of paper, and make sure there are two of each song, then put them in a hat (Bag, etc.) then everybody picks one out. Then, without showing anyone your paper go up to someone and hum your song to them. If they think they have it, they'll hum back and confirm it. The first person to find someone else with their song wins! Obviously they should be popular songs that everyone knows.)
Jumping Contest (This will get all the guys testosterone levels way high. Guys love to test their athletic abilities against each other. For this contest, have two people stand across from each other and put their hands out so that their fingertips are touching each other, so they kind of create a human bar with their arms. Then just raise and lower it to what you think is appropriate. Mix it up to, ya know. Diving jumps, 360 jumps, funny face jumps all that jazz.
Have a great party and a FUN time!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My 14 year old daughter is pregnant, How to deal with her school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment