Tuesday, May 6, 2014

How gud is animation in india???




pavan varm


i am gonna plan 4 animation cource..
so please tell me hw gud id tht nd suggest me some international animation schools or inistutes to start my animation career.



Answer
As the above answer , there are some good training centers in India, and for animation India is one of the best destination to learn and start your career, lot of international animation companies are started and identifying India as the best spot for the business, few already started like Sony Image works, Chennai, Dream works Coming in Bangalore, Walt Disney planning in trivandrum, Tonnz animation, Trivandrum, Soo its a great time to learn and start your career in India.....why thinking international, now India is moving and overriding international markets,if the cost factor is not important,then go ahead, but now you will get the same level of training in India for half the cost.Learn some specialized stuff rather than bag full of software's, First understand which area is interesting for you or love to work like 2D, 3D , VFX and put extra effort to specialize on that.

Some good and Specialized Training Centers :
Whistling Woods, NID, Illusions School of Digital Art ( opening soon).

Best wishes for a great career in animation.

what is the most recent dream u remember having while sleeping....?




Rare br





Answer
One of my recent dreams, was the most beautiful dream ever⦠almost everyday it comes around 5am in the morning, I know this for a fact because somehow I wake up and see the timeâ¦! This dream is very special and dear to me in every special way..!! I had this dream more than one timeâ¦!! But in a little different manerâ¦

Athavathu asihu⦠in my house there is wallpapers of India flag, and a.r.rahman, and pics from namma oru Chennai beach ilaâ¦! So before going to sleep, I see it everyday⦠I donât know why, but I dream about India everytime I do so⦠athama mathiri oru naal naan thoonga pogumpothu.. Chennai illa irutha yen cycle picture a pathen⦠the moment my head reached the fluffy fluffy pillow.. my eyes dozed of⦠then obvisouly ennaku naan yen cycle la ootrumathiri oru kannavu⦠kathai kelu.. inga America la arimbachiâ¦.chennai tambram main roadiku naan vanthuteanâ¦!! Then naan bag eduthutiithu zion school vassal iku porean pa⦠appa thaan oru bell adichuthu..!! athu school bell nu naan namitean.. annal athu yen alarmâ¦!! Ithu thaan yen kannavu..!! ithu naan collegeikku varum pothu thaan entha kannavu konja realistic a varrum..!! annal athuku yennum 2 yrs irukidhu..!!

I love this dream so much.. and I realized that I smile in my sleep..!!
Strangeâ¦.yet I love every moment of this dreamâ¦!!
Waiting for it to come to reality dreamâ¦!
What is one of ur recent dreams â¦.??




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How gud is animation in india???
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment