Monday, August 19, 2013

My wife had become obsessed with Facebook and now she is with a ex boyfriend from high school?

school bags for kids facebook
 on School kids vector 949165 - by Olillia
school bags for kids facebook image



antonio


Okay what the hell is going on with the women in their late 30's and this obsession with facebook and Highschool. My now ex wife, threw away our marriage and family for some guy that she went to a dance with. The cat came out of the bag this weekend, and I knew it. What is up with this phenomena?? I know that has not only happened to me and my boys! My kids straight up asked me why is Mommy ruining our family!!


Answer
there's this saying that i cant exactly remember which basically means that you never get over your highschool sweetheart. and i know for a fact this is true.

What is a good value, cheap digital camera?




Matt


The camera doesn't need to have very good picture quality perhaps 3.5 mega pixels, needs to be fairly durable and compact and water resistant, however, it does not need to be water proof. The main thing is that it needs to be fairly cheap, under $150.


Answer
I bought Canon PowerShot SD1300IS for my wife to carry in her purse so she can shoot pictures and video of the kids while they're out and about, or when she drops in on them at their school. No camera bag needed, this camera fits in a zipped interior pocket of her purse.

I gave it to her and she was able to successfully power it on/off, shoot pictures, shoot video, zoom, delete bad shots, and navigate the menu system without referring to the manual. The point here is if you currently own a Canon point and shoot and are looking for an upgrade, the learning curve on the SD1300IS is almost zero. If you've never owned a Canon point and shoot, you will figure this one out very easily.

The 12MP pictures are stunning, but to be honest I can't tell the difference between the ones that are 12MP and the ones that are 8MP on my Canon S5IS. The pictures the Rebel XS takes are a notch above the others, definitely a noticeable difference there.

The video quality is 30fps 640x480 (plenty), same as my S5IS. The image stabilization is a must for this to be of any use, and works like a champ. A 4GB SDHC card holds about 32 minutes worth of video, 8GB 64 minutes, 16GB more than 2 hours! The video is very easy to transfer to your computer and burn to a DVD or upload to Facebook using the included USB cable. There is also an included cable that allows you to play video on your TV via the yellow video cable port.

The appearance of the camera is so cool. I bought my wife the green one, and it looks great. I like how the lens completely retracts into the body and covers itself with a protective layer. A handy camera strap is also included, which is good because this thing is so small I could see it slipping out of your hands.

All in all, a very easy to use, functional, attractive camera that I have no hesitation recommending!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My wife had become obsessed with Facebook and now she is with a ex boyfriend from high school?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment