Sunday, August 18, 2013

Where can I find a good school bag and school supplies for my son?

school bag 5 year old
 on male pattern boldness:
school bag 5 year old image



Tippy


My 7 year old son starts second grade in a week. We want to pick up a nice school bag for him. Can you please suggest where can we get it?


Answer
walamrt
is the cheaper i have 2second grader one 3 grader ans 5 grader
i got everithing fron school list at walmart , markets and crayola colr pency are 88 cnts crayones 25 centas
notebocks 5 cnts anr 50 cents

How do I make a grilled cheese sandwich for my kids that won't get soggy?




D_Icon


I talking school lunches here for a 4 and 5 year old.


Answer
Hi D_icon, Toast both sides of the bread before adding the cheese and pop under the grill again until the cheese has melted slightly. Wrap them in kitchen paper this will absorb any oils from the cheese and put in a paper bag and not cling film or the cheese will 'sweat' or you could use a sliced processed cheese and not bother with grilling again although the results will not be as good. I would not add butter or spread, and if you wanted to add tomatoes etc. keep them separate from the toasties. I hope this helps .All the best and bon apitite. Rab




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I find a good school bag and school supplies for my son?
Rating: 95% based on 9768 ratings. 4,5 user reviews.
Author: Yukie

Thanks For Coming To My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment